Sun Devil Garage Door | Theft and Robberies
We have heard some stories recently about theft related to garage doors being left open. So we decided that we would touch on this topic in order to remind you and encourage you to keep your home and family safe. Your garage door takes up a large portion of your home and is susceptible to break in’s if you’re not careful.
To make sure you and your home are getting the most protection out of your garage door, we encourage you to follow these simple rules:
1. Keep your garage door closed.
2. Also lock the door located inside the garage.
3. Don’t keep your keys in your car.
4. Remove garage door openers from all cars parked in the driveway.
5. Keep all valuables inside your home and not in your garage door.
For more information on garage door repairs or garage door installations – please contact us and don’t forget to visit our blog for more helpful tips!